الاثنين، 18 مارس 2013

     Again with critical thinking activities that make us think deeper and refresh our minds .Quickly we reached the mid -Semester with Dr.joy .Good times always runs fast ,but we still have six sessions. I enjoyed the past sessions so much in which we all feel comfortable and got much practical experience in teaching in general and teaching reading in particular, also how to move smoothly from one activity to another,how to fill every minute of the class with effective thing ,how to group and regroup the students to have different experience and relationships and be familiar in dealing with any person .I liked the evaluation of the semester and the instructor of the American university ,but what I liked more is the mid-Semester self assessment which remind me of what I already achieved and finished and what I'm still responsible for doing in time. I'm still worried about the project as  I lack this skill I need to read about project based learning and make steps to prepare for my work not to be late .  

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق