الاثنين، 4 مارس 2013

           Again I was fascinated with Dr joy method .her smooth way in transmitting from one idea to another ,from one activity to another .Another thing made me surprised and at the same time happy .Surprised when Dr Joy asked us "what does inquisitiveness taste?How taste,I can say what it looks or sound or feel ,but taste it is new for me ,so I was happy because it is obvious that Dr Joy insists to make us think out of the box ,to give us every chance to be different ,to see things that others can't see and to really  taste the meaning of inquisitiveness ourselves to make our students and teachers taste it as well .
           Also I liked the idea of the project although I"m afraid it will need much time and much research and a lot of other interviews with various types of students boys and girls ,but I ask God to bless our time to achieve our assignment on time . 

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق