السبت، 23 مارس 2013

           The "activities", this word which I like so  much,but my teachers at my schools do not like at all . I like it as it is the best way to make the student/participant involved in a funny ,interesting way . the time in which the lesson is sometimes turned to a workshop .Other  times to  thinking ,movement ,drawing, coloring.In this way Dr. Joy started the last session with a very simple ,but funny activity when she asked us to move to the center and tell the word or image come to our minds when we hear the word "writing ". Also when she asked us to think of a definition of" writing" individually then to form one final definition as a group..In this way she applied the process of "revision" in post writing strategies. I greatly like her activities and her way of applying them in class .During the next part of the session I expect Dr Joy to ask us to apply the strategies of writing -as she did in" reading "-,but she didn't,I don't know why ,specially that it was the only session for writing .I think"  Writing " is too large to be taught in one session.I think it needs more practice and more activities . 

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق